Find the excellence of Agra as you enjoy one of the best ponders of the world, the joyful and sentimental Taj Mahal and the memorable walled city of Agra fortification. Discover and comprehend the Mughal architecture as you float past the godlike city of Agra with this Taj Mahal tour from Mumbai.
• Full day Taj Mahal visit
• Marvel at the marble sepulcher of the Taj Mahal
• Tour the walled city of Agra Fort
• See the Mughal architecture of Agra’s best palaces
• Admire the Pearl Mosque and Glass Palace
• Enjoy picturesque perspectives of India as you drive from Delhi to Agra
• Learn more about the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan
• 3-hour taxi ride to Agra
• Pick-up and drop off from any area in Mumbai and Delhi airplane terminal
Know More about This Tour
You need to reach alone to the leaving airport and we will deal with the rest. Visit notable landmarks like the Taj Mahal, the “Crown of Palaces” on this Taj Mahal tour from Mumbai that goes on for the entire day. The visit can be begun from any piece of India, however, there ought to be a trip to and from the withdrawing city for Delhi. Ideal for those with restricted time, the day combines all exchanges from your hotel to Mumbai Airport, economy flights to Delhi, and a 3-hour taxi ride to Agra.
Upon entry, discover one of the incredible miracles of the world, regarded a “Token of Devotion, Love, and Romance,” and a sparkling gem of Muslim design in India. Worked by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his cherished third spouse, Mumtaz Mahal, the Taj Mahal joins architecture styles from Turkey, Persia, and India. See the red sandstone and white marble Agra Fort, a fortune place of Mughal architecture. Inside the fort, you will discover surprising palaces with embellished chambers, marvelous mosques, and hospitable reception rooms.
Enjoy at the Pearl Mosque (Moti Masjid), situated toward the north of the Diwan-I-Am perplexing in Agra Fort. Be hypnotized by its broad white marble façade and arches. A standout amongst the most eminent structures inside Agra Fort is the Jahangir Mahal, mixing Hindu and Central Asian building.
See the popular Diwan-I-Khas (Hall of Private Audience) and Diwan-I-Aam (Hall of Public Audience), and in addition, the Macchi Bhawan (Fish Chamber), where it’s idea goldfish was raised for the head. The alluring Sheesh Mahal (Glass Palace), Nagina Masjid mosque, marble mosque of the Mina Masjid, and abutting Musammam Burj lofts finish your tour.
Good to Know
• Please take note of that there are no visits on Fridays as the Taj Mahal stays shut throughout the day
• Wear winter garments from the finish of November through mid-March (around)
• Travel time via air from/to Mumbai to Delhi is around 2 hours every way
• Travel time by taxi from/to Delhi to/from Agra is around 3 hours every way
• Sightseeing time in Agra is around 4-5 hours